Translate

viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Financial Independence

Hello everyone
I have a question for you: Is money an important issue for you?Well, for me it’s a little difficult to manage it but I try to do my best.
I will tell you how I obtain the money, well, my mum gives me some pesos every month, and also I have an scholarship so I have my money for my needs. I try to buy things I really need so I can save as much money I can. I try to save money but sometimes it’s so hard to me to resist to beautiful things like awesome shoes. There are times when I have saved a little bit of money I do my shopping on-line (I buy clothes and shoes) when these items go on sale because I'm too lazy to go to the store and it’s cheaper. I don’t have to buy food to cook because my uncle goes to the grocery store and his wife cook what he buys so good for me.

When I get a job I’ll save money to built my own house and decorate it by myself, I'm already doing the plan of my future house. The first years I will live with my mother to spend less money while I collect all the money. After my house is built and decorated I’ll save money for other things such as a car, a bicycle.Here in Chile the wealth distribution is not equal, the difference between the richest families and the poorest ones is huge. This is a sad situation because the richest keep earning more and more money while the poorest people stay being poor. 

Bye friends, save money because you could need it when you never think it’d happen

2 comentarios:

  1. Carla I try to save money if I can, my parents give me money to lunch, pay the transport and a little bit to my personal use. I save money because I can use it when I really need buy something. Greetings carla :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think it's awesome the idea of building your own house, and it's a great way to save more money buying online, and more comfortable XD
    Greetings :)

    ResponderBorrar